EnvisionTEC 3D printers
The latest technology in 3D printing has great flexibility in resin choices and is perfect for direct lost-wax-casting plus 3D print masters for injection filled molding. Casting EnvisionTEC resins is fast becoming industry standard due to the speed and level of detail not available on any other 3D printer.
– High Production of Orthodontic Models for Clear Thermoformed Aligners
– Durable Orthodontic Models for Appliance Creation
– Indirect Bonding Trays for Bracket Placement
– Night Guards and Bite Splints
– Highly Accurate Dental and Orthodontic Models
– Castable Crowns, Bridges and Partial Denture Frameworks
– Direct Crowns and Bridges in Four Shades
– Bite Splints or Night Guards
– Indirect Bonding Trays
– Surgical Drill Guides
– Denture Bases
Hear what the customers have to say
Oral Arts Dental Laboratories
Oral Arts has been a leader in the dental lab industry for over 45 years. Founded by Thomas Winstead and headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Oral Arts has become one of the most innovative dental labs in North America through its utilisation of additive manufacturing and the Envision One 3D printer from EnvisionTEC.
See it in action
13 full sets in 25 minutes, watch this 35 second video
Get Faster, More Accurate Parts
The Envision One cDLM is a new high-speed 3D printer using a patented technology for faster, more accurate parts. Perfect for a wide variety of 3D printing applications, the Envision One cDLM delivers an end to end solution including design software parameter optimisation which produces parts with minimal supports.