The best of both worlds
MatrixGold™ Essentials 2018 adds a new dimension to Gemvision’s advanced CAD solutions. It combines top Matrix® and RhinoGold features with the simplified interface of CounterSketch®. MatrixGold™ Essentials 2018 offers you more power, a curated set of tools, intuitive workflow, and enhanced productivity.
What is MatrixGold Essentials
MatrixGold™ Essentials 2018 combines top Matrix® and RhinoGold features with elements of the user-friendly CounterSketch® interface. MatrixGold Essentials 2018 will simplify your work, resulting in greater productivity and easier customer participation.
Rhino 6 CAD engine
– Developed using the latest version of McNeel’s Rhino 6 CAD engine.
– Provides outstanding speed for greater responsiveness.
– Improves presentation, display, and more.
Parametric history powered builders
– MatrixGold Essentials has enhanced data trees that retain — and remember — how components were built and how they relate to one another.
– Use this parametric history/memory to reconfigure design changes quickly.
– Improved volumizing tools that help you to estimate manufacturing prices.
– Users have access to gem mapping, material lists, and additional reporting enhancements.
– Combination of features from the RhinoGold Tech Report and- Matrix Reporting tools that promote ease of use and customer value.
New rendering core
– MatrixGold Essentials builds on the Rhino 6 Cycles Engine to make rendering easy and intuitive.
– Allows GPU or CPU rendering to make the most of any computer system.
– Live preview rendering features material hot-swapping.
See the minimum and recommended technical specifications for a computer to run MatrixGold effectively.
The best way to get ready for the future with this new generation of CAD software is with Gemvision’s on-line academy. The perfect way to expand your design abilities taking a step at a time with easy to understand tutorial videos to guide you through each process, from beginner to advanced.
Watch the magic with these short taster videos
See how parametric modelling can save you design time making realtime adjustments. Thank you to our Italian friend Michele Turco from Gemvision Italy for this video.
Parametric modelling channel set ET
Enjoy the flexibility to fully adjust your designs, changing gem shape & size, number of gems and layout allowing unlimited variations. Thanks to Michele Turco for this video.
MatrixGold halo head
See how parametric modelling allows you to make changes to one part and the associated parts follow the design.
Gem-set wedding band
Watch the new generation of advance modelling with Gemvision’s MatrixGold.
Even more fun with lights, action and camera, using the dedicated NVidia Graphics card.
New Rhino render, using GPU but CPU option available. With great jewellery materials this makes for fast and detailed rendering.
Buy MatrixGold Essentials before 31st May for £4,595 plus VAT and get the upgrade to the full MatrixGold program for free - a saving of £1,500. For existing users on the latest versions of Matrix 9, RhinoGold 6.6 or CounterSketch, Stuller recognises your loyalty,...