3D solutions for the Healthcare industry
3D printing technologies have opened up the capabilities for customisation in a wide variety of applications in the medical field. Using bio-compatible and drug-contact materials, medical devices can be produced for clinical research, economic viability and fast prototyping evaluation.
Why EnvisionTEC 3D Printers
By choosing EnvisionTEC, you’ll be able to explore a world of 3D printing solutions that will:
– Decrease material waste
– Eliminate tooling
– Offer flexibility in design and manufacturing
– Cut costs, to help you become more effective and efficient
– Deliver on personalisation according to patients or users selective style
– Customise manufacturing options for medical devices — such as dental implants, hearing aids, prostheses, implants and surgical instruments
The possibilities are endless with EnvisionTEC medical 3D printing solutions and we have a wide range of 3D printers, each designed to provide flexibility of materials you can use, speed and build size to suit your particular requirements.
Envision One cDLM
Build Speed: Up to 80 mm/hour
Build Envelope: 180 x 101 x 85 mm
Easy to use
Multiple resin options
Full on-site training and support
State of the art lasers for Healthcare
Designed to weld and repair almost every metal including Titanium and Platinum with variable controls built in, you can work on the finest of materials to titanium sheet used in cranial reconstruction.
– Easy to use
– High accuracy with seamless welds
– Full control of power, beam length, diameter and speed
– Favourite settings can be stored
– Easy access for larger items
– On-site training
– Class 1 laser safe clasification
Hear what the customers have to say
EnvisionTEC’s NP swabs have undergone IRB testing and approval. Under FDA regulations, an IRB group that has been formally designated to review and monitor biomedical research involving human subjects has the authority to determine that the swabs are suitable for mass production for COVID-19 testing. EnvisionTEC worked with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) of Boston’s Biomedical Laboratory, to obtain IRB approval. EnvisionTEC has long been committed to providing solutions to its customers and is now preparing to take on the call to action of helping to equip medical professionals with the tools needed to help combat this global pandemic.