Desktop Health Einstein
• HyperPrint Technology
• Wavelength NanoFit385nm
• Build Envelope 190*107*101mm
• XY Native Resolution 99µm
• Enhanced XY Resolution (Pixel Tuning) 65µm
• Dynamic Layer Thickness Z resolution 25-50-75-100-150µm
• Electrical Requirements 100–250V AC, 5A, 50Hz/60Hz
Desktop Health have launched a new highly accurate and fast desktop 3D Printer, Named Einstein.
Utilising Industrial-grade DLP chips and Pixel tuning for a smoother surface, they have also added Hyperlink, a closed loop process providing regulated heat while printing for consistent and reliable prints. The 385µm wavelength provides a more efficient cure with a higher rate of light absorption over a 405µm wavelength.