3D Printers for Dental Clinics, Dental Labs, Maxillofacial & Orthodontics Departments
Professional accuracy and consistency is the key for all dental applications when printing crown and bridges, surgical guides and full dentures, add speed and a wide range of dental resins, EnvisionTEC’s latest 3D printers will deliver perfect models in minutes.
Professional accuracy is key for orthodontics when printing bridges, guides and full dentures, add speed and a wide range of dental resins, EnvisionTEC’s latest 3D printers will deliver perfect models in minutes.
• High Production of Orthodontic Models for Clear Thermoformed Aligners
• Durable Orthodontic Models for Appliance Creation
• Indirect Bonding Trays for Bracket Placement
• Night Guards and Bite Splints
• Highly Accurate Dental and Orthodontic Models
• Castable Crowns, Bridges and Partial Denture Frameworks
• Direct Crowns and Bridges in choice of shades
• Bite Splints or Night Guards
• Indirect Bonding Trays
• Surgical Drill Guides
• Denture Bases and Teeth
EnvisionTEC D4K Pro Dental
• Highest resolution 4K desktop 3D printer
• Suitable for models to full dentures and everything in between
• Designed for chairside use and small labs
Hear what the customers have to say
New Flexera dental resin
The new Flexera dental resin, 3 x more resistant to fracture and 2 x more resistant to moisture.
Dr Ryan Dunlop Endorsement
Endorsement from Dr Ryan Dunlop on the new Flexera dental resin and the EnvisionOne 3D printer.
Oral Arts Dental Laboratories
Oral Arts has been a leader in the dental lab industry for over 45 years. Founded by Thomas Winstead and headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Oral Arts has become one of the most innovative dental labs in North America through its utilisation of additive manufacturing and the Envision One 3D printer from EnvisionTEC.
See it in action
13 full sets in 25 minutes, watch this 35 second video
Get Faster, More Accurate Parts
The Envision One cDLM is a new high-speed 3D printer using a patented technology for faster, more accurate parts. Perfect for a wide variety of 3D printing applications, the Envision One cDLM delivers an end to end solution including design software parameter optimisation which produces parts with minimal supports.