UV curing units
Ultra violet curing units are an essential parts of the curing cycle of DLP printing, with differing size units you can choose the right size and power to suit your models – available for all DLP printers, of any brand.
• 36 LEDs that deliver light in the 390 – 420 nm wavelength range
• Features an automatic rotating turntable, allowing for optimal uniformity in curing
• Digital display control panel provides simple and user-friendly operation
• Unique system of both 405m and 385nm UV LEDs
• 360° irradiation and controlled heating
• Microprocessor-controlled touchscreen interface and intuitive software
Introducing Flexcera™, a new FDA-cleared resin for the fabrication of beautiful, functional dentures with ceramic-like strength. Flexcera was developed, tested, and selected from more than 200 formulations harnessing the strength of ceramic coupled with long chain...
The Chancellor has announced a new tax deduction aimed to stimulate investment by UK companies. Between 1 April 2021 and 31 March 2023, companies will be able to claim a corporation tax deduction at 130% of qualifying expenditure. This has not been extended to...