The best of both worlds
MatrixGold adds a new dimension to Gemvision’s advanced CAD solutions. It combines top Matrix and RhinoGold features with the simplified interface of CounterSketch. MatrixGold offers you more power, a curated set of tools, intuitive workflow, and enhanced productivity.
What is MatrixGold
MatrixGold combines top Matrix and RhinoGold features with elements of the user-friendly CounterSketch interface. MatrixGold will simplify your work, resulting in greater productivity and easier customer participation.
Rhino 7 CAD engine
– Developed using the latest version of McNeel’s Rhino 7 CAD engine.
– Provides outstanding speed for greater responsiveness.
– Improves presentation, display, and more.
Parametric history powered builders
– MatrixGold has enhanced data trees that retain — and remember — how components were built and how they relate to one another.
– Use this parametric history/memory to reconfigure design changes quickly.
– Improved volumising tools that help you to estimate manufacturing prices.
– Users have access to gem mapping, material lists, and additional reporting enhancements.
– Combination of features from the RhinoGold Tech Report and- Matrix Reporting tools that promote ease of use and customer value.
New rendering core
– MatrixGold builds on the Rhino 7 Cycles Engine to make rendering easy and intuitive.
– Allows GPU or CPU rendering to make the most of any computer system.
– Live preview rendering features material hot-swapping.
MatrixGold update This free integration update utilises the many new features of Rhino 7 including: • Sub-D modelling, organic freeform modelling from within MatrixGold interface • faster and improved rendering – denoisers, emissive materials and light falloff • 100’s...
Watch the magic with these short taster videos
Wed-Fit using smart-curve
MatrixGold Wed-Fit made easy.
Bespoke settings created from a collet using scallop cutter in MatrixGold with parametric history for easy editing.
New faster animations in MatrixGold
MatrixGold just 20 passes per frame.
How to create realistic French set with MatrixGold
Learn how to create realistic French set with MatrixGold using cutters and parametric history.
Batch rendering with MatrixGold
Watch and learn how easily you can set MatrixGold to render multiple versions with ease, 100’s of versions automatically rendered and saved to your destination folder.
Parametric modelling channel set ET
Enjoy the flexibility to fully adjust your designs, changing gem shape & size, number of gems and layout allowing unlimited variations. Thanks to Michele Turco for this video.
MatrixGold halo head
See how parametric modelling allows you to make changes to one part and the associated parts follow the design.
Gem-set wedding band
Watch the new generation of advance modelling with Gemvision’s MatrixGold.
New Rhino render, using GPU but CPU option available.
Simple design tools
Incredible design control with easy to manipulate handles providing you with totally bespoke modelling without limits.
In addition to saving your own models, MatrixGold has a pre-loaded selection of editable models free with the software.
Full parametric modelling allows you to make live changes without breaking your model.
Editable cutters and boolean
Remove and change models that have been booleaned.